Paying quarterly estimated taxes can be annoyingly scary – not only are you like “WHY ARE YOU TAKING MY MONEY, GOVERNMENT?”
Where to Go!
– This not-so-handy form called IRS Form 1040-ES which will help you estimate your marginal tax rate
– You can pay your taxes and automatically on the IRS’s website using “direct pay” or you can set up an account on the Electronic Federal Tax Payment System
Deadlines for Quarterly Taxes
- For income received Jan. 1 through March 31, estimated tax is due April 15.
- For income received April 1 through May 31, estimated tax is due June 15.
- For income received June 1 through Aug. 31, estimated tax is due Sept. 15.
- And for income received Sept. 1 through Dec. 31, estimated tax is due Jan. 15.
Ask us a question!
An Easy Way to Help
Our iTunes review drive is going on right now! It takes less than 10 seconds to click a star, it’s totally free, can you help us out? Click here to leave a review: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/oh-my-dollar/id1189980636?mt=2
This show is made paw-sible by listeners like you
We absolutely love our Purrsonal Finance Society Members, the folks that generously support Oh My Dollar with $1 or more a month on Patreon – and have made is so we have free, full transcripts for every show on ohmydollar.com This episode was underwritten by patron Tamsen G Association and Warrior Queen. To learn more about being part of the Purrsonal Finance Society and get cool perks like exclusive livestreams and cat stickers, you can visit ohmydollar.com/support