For the second time, Broadspace, a women’s art and work collective based here in Portland, Oregon will be hosting a cohort of Get Your Money Together Bootcamp on Sunday afternoons in May 2017. I’m so excited to be helping women reach their creative & business goals by conquering their money issues with a dash of glitter. Let’s create your new financial story!
Does thinking about money make you want to bury your head in the sand? Learn to manage your budget so that it doesn’t manage you. In a non-judgemental space, over 4 weekly classes, we’ll tackle your biggest money worries and you’ll come out with a solid plan for your finances. We’ll cover:
- Budgeting without crying
- Save on slim or variable income
- Breaking the paycheck-to-paycheck cycle
- Conquering debt
- “Am I saving enough for retirement? WTF is investing?”
- Learn to use credit for good, not evil
- Mortgages 101
- How to avoid getting hit with overdraft fees because you’re afraid to look at your bank account
- How to choose a bank and bank products that make sense for you
I strongly believe that building a strong movement of women means building up women who are confident about their money. If you’re interested in joining in on this glitter-filled 4-week personal finance bootcamp, register here!